Wrong skill numbers

Options
Although I know Thor's yellow skill was already mentioned showing the wrong damage (200) in the tooltip, I don't know and haven't found anything about Spider-man's (Classic) yellow healing skill. It's always showing 100 in the tooltip. Both skills seem to work correctly. @Thor it's always the double amount of red and green. Dunno the exact numbers on spidey though...

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Which screen are you seeing incorrect numbers on? What device are you using? Is it your team's tooltip, the enemy's, or both? We're having issues replicating this on Live or in a dev environment. Everything looks kosher on both the pre-battle Boost Selection screen and in battle itself when the character is selected.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Which screen are you seeing incorrect numbers on? What device are you using? Is it your team's tooltip, the enemy's, or both? We're having issues replicating this on Live or in a dev environment. Everything looks kosher on both the pre-battle Boost Selection screen and in battle itself when the character is selected.

Not what he posted, but on an iPhone 5S w/ iOS 7.03 the pre-battle boost selection screen info gives the wrong AP costs for the enemy team. Oddly the damage numbers appear to be right, although I can't tell for sure.

Discovered this over the weekend when looking at a SHIELD team w/ a L61 Thor that was displaying base AP costs for all of his skills. I then confirmed that it was other characters (e.g. -- Modern Storm, Hawkeye, etc) and other players as well.