Rewards from FB Friends

snookerphil
snookerphil Posts: 5
I wanted to make this post for 2 reasons. One is to see if I'm the only one having this issue. Two is to make it known to the devs of the game in case they weren't already aware. I currently have my game linked to my FB account. I have hundreds of fellow MPQ players as friends on this same account. The issue here, is that the only people I get rewards from are the other members of my alliance that are fb friends as well. I have yet to ever get rewards from any other fb friends outside of my alliance. Am I the only one having this problem? I sent tickets about this issue to D3 a long time ago, yet not only is the ticket not properly handled with a legitimate response, but I have yet to ever even here about this issue having a fix coming any time soon. All I get is D3 saying "We're sorry you have this problem. Have a nice day." I can really use that extra iso that I see some of the other players getting, especially now since the Championing feature is out. Is anyone else having this same problem? Is D3 planning on fixing this? Thanks for letting me post. Any help given here is very much appreciated. Have a great day everyone & happy gaming.

Comments

• kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I don't have this problem, but a friend has a different problem with FB rewards: he cannot send or receive them. I can send/receive with another FB friend (btw, we're not in same alliance), but we cannot share with this 3rd friend. He filed a support ticket and got a similar response, something to the effect that it's a known issue and they closed the ticket. The backup/restore part works for him, because he got a new phone recently, but not the reward sharing.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    There's definitely a bug with FB gifting. I did the dummy account with hundreds of friends a year and a half ago and it worked great for a while. Time goes by, received gifts drop down to the same 3 people (not in my alliance) maybe once a week. Eventually I cleaned it out and kept only 10 alliance mates, who were there from the start, and now I receive gifts from them all the time. It's not as much as I pulled in when I first started the dummy account, but way more then after I encountered the drop off.

I'm sure they're aware of a problem, but I'd guess it's pretty darn low on their to do list, and rightfully so. Many other things they should focus on first.

Clean out your fiends list, find up to 10 active people to create your own exclusive sharing group. Those with hundreds to thousands of friends will rarely send you any gifts.
  • No need for the cleaning tho. I only receive rewards from my allie members anyways. I know for a fact all the other friends are daily players too. This really sucks.