Two devices one account

Unknown
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I may have missed this topic somewhere, but is there a way to play on android phone and android tablet with 1 account. I syncd with Facebook, but don't want to lose all my data if I try and play on my new tablet instead of phone. I also want to be able to play on phone when not using tablet. Please help or point in the right direction.
Thanks

Comments

• I did this with my phone and my Nexus 7 tablet.

It works fine. It was some months ago, but I vaguely recall having to play through the tutorial on the 2nd device to get to where you can connect to your FB.
  • You can play in as many devices as you want.
    But you'll have to play the tutorial in every new device til you get to the point where you can click on Settings and check the Save to Facebook option.
    Then it'll say you already have a save there, and if you want to load it. And there you go, new device ready.

Every time you open the game in a different device, it logs off on the previous device, so it won't play at the same time.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    rafaelagp0 wrote:
    You can play in as many devices as you want.
    Unless you have a Steam account, then your out of luck.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • Cypr3ss wrote:
    rafaelagp0 wrote:

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.

true. only phones and tablets run the same account, not steam.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Don't know if they fixed it, but I had to be careful when switching. I force closed on the 1st device and then waited 5 minutes or so before moving to the new device. Otherwise it might not register the last couple things you did. Just pulled a 4* from a heroic? Oh well, it didn't hit the server yet and now your heroic pull is a 2*. Of course it works the other way around, but doing that is a quick way to get sandboxed. Point is, I would be careful and take a couple extra steps to ensure you don't lose out on anything.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cypr3ss wrote:
    rafaelagp0 wrote:

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.

YILzTSP.gif
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    rafaelagp0 wrote:
    Cypr3ss wrote:
    rafaelagp0 wrote:

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.

true. only phones and tablets run the same account, not steam.

If memory recalls the early Steam adopters had a synch to Facebook option.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    yep, it works fine if you just force close the app before switching. if you don't it can mess up things you just gained on the other device or even your complete savegame. I had that once and support had to help restore my data.