Really need to do something about PVP and retaliation

Selvokaz
Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
edited February 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
What's the point of it?

There you are trying to reach a set goal like 800 points for the event cover, and bam you get attacked and lose like 50+ points when your opponent was only worth like 30 or 27, you go to retaliate and this guy is only worth 5 points? But he cost me 50+? What kind of **** is this lol?

It's even worse when you see two or three guys have or are attacking you within the same 10 minute span it took you to clear the last match for you have a negative gain.

Comments

• Forgebound
    Forgebound Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I completely agree. It's become a total farce. I work my butt off to get up there and the next thing I know I'm knocked down 120 points by people. For example in Red Shift: Jean Grey and Iron Man: Hulk Buster 4 stars, most the time people have them maxed out and the computer AI is **** and causes all kinds of cascades for the character. I am constantly fighting just to maintain and then get knocked down again. It's impossible for me to get to 1000, because in a previous PvP session I made it to 999 had one more fight and then was knocked down 200 points in the space of 10 minutes. The real scam is twofold, shields and multiple attacks at one time. I can not attack multiple people at once, so how is it possible for me to be attacked by 4 different people. Which means I spend a lot of time on MPQ just defending myself and making up for what people take. People who are mostly the ones spending hundreds of dollars to get ISO and covers. So we know the system is in their favor, it's just not an exactly fair system. Lots of my friends want to quit because it's become ridiculous. The only thing keeping some of them in is the new promotion system. If it weren't for that we'd all quit and some are still considering it.