the need for more...

gpep024
gpep024 Posts: 20
edited February 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
How to start?

This game needs more divisions:give out more/better rewards.
Ok, now that that has been said let me explain. I'm on day 430(NFB) and; ive spent more than I care to admit. I'm in a casual alliance, which to us means: you play once a day.
I really love this game even with its flaws (RNG endgame).
But still find things extemely frustrating.
Would love to see either smaller slices (100 players) or a complete revamp of how we are placed into a group.(PVE player)
Ex: my gf plays(daily) and on her days off from work always talks about how she is gonna make the top 25 (or better)for the day in an event.
While this is great news for anyone who likes to play just about any game. I have never felt this same joy(my days off i still finish about 200 or usually worse). It doesn't matter that I play every node in an event;or every node twice; sometimes 3 times;(oh and I know how to optimize my play: 3 plays every 8 hours; grind them all out the last hour.)

'Great' so how about those of us that are loyal but can't have that kind of commitment?(reward; 3 standard tokens) I watch my friends with lesser rosters finsh in the top 100 or better and they can't even finish all the nodes for the event; let alone essentials.
I'm not asking for handouts (ok maybe a little); I'm just asking to be put in brackets with people playing at a relative same amount. Let us decide who places where.
Or: start giving out more/ better rewards.
It's been almost a year since I finished an event with a reward better than 50. Can't actually remember. I play quite a bit (especially for a mobile game). Does this seem right? Nope.

Would really like to see smaller groups for PVE; sure it's a server burden, maybe I'm just lazy,....but it's not like the 1.5 million iso I need just to get my 3*s to 166 is much to ask for.
But oh yeah, it is, here's 20 iso.

Ok, so I rambled. My point is that this game needs more break down according to "roster strength". Sure I have 2 5*s at 255 (that i barely use) with a next closest 3* at 170. But the other guy has 2 5*s at 255 and a 4*at 270:: explain to me why we are in the same group.????let's not even get started with 'who' is at what lvl. Or how about why I'm always placed with someone who has never finished outside the top 20 in an event.

Ugh..

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    gpep024 wrote:
    I'm not asking for handouts (ok maybe a little); I'm just asking to be put in brackets with people playing at a relative same amount.
    This sounds absolutely awful for people who play harder than you do (like your girlfriend). "Play hard? Grind 3 hours a night? Here's your reward: you get to be with 999 other people who are gonna grind 3 hours a night. Say goodbye to all your ranking awards!"
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    gpep024 wrote:
    I'm not asking for handouts (ok maybe a little); I'm just asking to be put in brackets with people playing at a relative same amount.
    This sounds absolutely awful for people who play harder than you do (like your girlfriend). "Play hard? Grind 3 hours a night? Here's your reward: you get to be with 999 other people who are gonna grind 3 hours a night. Say goodbye to all your ranking awards!"
    But that's what happens already, anyway.
    Every single time I go for placement rewards, I see the same 10, 15 people in my t10.
    Each. And. Every. Time.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    gpep024 wrote:
    But that's what happens already, anyway.
    Every single time I go for placement rewards, I see the same 10, 15 people in my t10.
    Each. And. Every. Time.
    And just think how much worse it would be if those 15 people from every bracket were thrown into the same one. Great for you I guess, but they didn't nothing to warrant getting screwed over like that.
  • Sorry I disappeared; was surprised(not really icon_e_smile.gif) to see this in the first page of suggestions after 3 days.
    Not sure if sarcasm was involved in those replies or not but; regardless, would love to see the stats on how we are placed into groups for PVE slices...and why we keep getting the same groups. I'm sure I'm not alone with my play rate. .while the *'alarm' types are separated.
    * ( Alarm : a player who clears all nodes on the reset; grinds out points before the event ends. For every event, ever)
    Yeah I can do this on occasion, due to work schedule allows, my normal play rate during the week doesn't fit this model. Thus I finish 150 or worse. Usually 200 or worse.

Guess I just don't get it.

Oh.... get rid of the 20 iso rewards.... tinykitty I just beat 300 galactus = thanks here's 20 iso...****
  • And to Simon: those 10 to 15 top players from each bracket wouldn't be together. I was saying make smaller brackets in each time slice; similar rosters, then split on previous placement..so yeah maybe they would be together but last place would be 200/500 max not 1000(or higher).