Red shift time slices

Todzilla
Todzilla Posts: 26
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anybody notice the changes in the time slices for red shift? Can a red explain why the time slices were changed in the first place?

Comments

• mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks same as always to me. Or at the very least it's exactly the same as the slices for Smash Hit (except shifted by 12 hours of course).
  • That's what i was referring to mohio is the 12 hour shift. 12 hours completely throws off the timing. Maybe its just me. Being a single father the 12 hour shift makes none of the slices fit my schedule. Just a rant i suppose
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, well that has always been this way. Originally it was assumed to be throwing a bone to the non-North American crowd since the old weekend ending times were in the middle of the night for them. Also logistically, they have to fit 3 2.5 day events into 7 full days, so it would make sense that one is 1/2 day off from the other 2 just by virtue of how you can fit the events into a week.

As for your problem, there should be a end time that is within 3 hours of a time you could be playing. Pick that one and shield until the end with whatever time you have. If not, then that's really unfortunate, but then you'll just have to use a larger shield.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Todzilla wrote:
    Anybody notice the changes in the time slices for red shift? Can a red explain why the time slices were changed in the first place?

Because the event ends on Wednesday? PvP events end at different times on Wednesday than they do on Friday/Sunday. I don't see anything unusual here.