why are there 2* offering HP if you sell them?

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Did I miss a stealth rebalance on Hawkeye, Thor and Magneto somewhere, or is this because those three are now 104+ on my roster?

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    when u champion character the iso cost to sell increases and i also notice u get HP as u go along also.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    It also seems that once a 3* is levelled >170 you'll get HP for its sale too. My 2* Mags is worth 50 HP if sold (at lvl 119)... now am wondering if once max champed it'd be worth selling, then recollecting & champing again! (for the 2*s) icon_e_smile.gif

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • in some other topic they did the full calculation.
    my opinion is that if you have a spare roster slot and need HP it's definitely worth it.
    however one usually excludes the other. since you don't have spare roster slots if you need HP and you don't need more HP if you have spare roster slots.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Cypr3ss wrote:
    It also seems that once a 3* is levelled >170 you'll get HP for its sale too. My 2* Mags is worth 50 HP if sold (at lvl 119)... now am wondering if once max champed it'd be worth selling, then recollecting & champing again! (for the 2*s) icon_e_smile.gif

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.

60k to re level a 2* versus 50 hp earned. If that sounds a worthwhile endeavour then sure. I'd rather have the iso personally.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I would give you 100 hp for 60k iso this instant.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    60k Iso is not so much that I wouldn't consider it. There's also the fact that you get all the championing rewards over again, eventually. Just keeping your level 144 2* is kind of a dead slot a lot of the time.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can get 60K ISO in 2-3 days. However it takes weeks and months to gather cp and 3* covers (and hp), so it will be worth it for me to keep all my 2*s champed at all times. Plus, then psychologically I'll feel better knowing that I'm never wasting a single moonstone cover again.
  • Once you start trying to level up 4*s to any decent degree you realise just how rare iso is. 60k for a few hp and cp isn't worth it for me. I'd rather have a 4* levelled.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, I have 4* that need to be levelled. I just choose not to do it! icon_lol.gif Look at me, I'm a naughty boy!!

Seriously though I realize that it will take 350K iso for 4*, and I basically just blank out. I'll deal with those in a few months, after I've champ'd all remaining 3*s and 2*s. And I level up any 5* immediately when I have enough covers to make it useful.