Cannot enter option menu in-game during enemy turn.

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
This is infuriating. So I see a cascade happening and I'm stunned or whatever and I know I'm going to lose, or I just want to cut my losses. Before I could just quit the match.

Now the button does nothing when it's the enemy's turn. I literally just Alt-F4'd out of the game because my last guy was stunned for 5 turns and I would lose but I'd have to sit and wait, watching all of their turns and moves rattle off before actually losing and getting the chance to try again.

Please fix this, nothing is quite so annoying as watching the enemy AI just mock you by showing off all the moves they had stored up.

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Not exactly a bug. The button does work, but not if you're already dead. The AI finishes all queued up moves and matches if you are dead. The reason why the button doesn't work is because essentially, you're already dead and the button is already gone. You're just visually seeing the moves, but the match is already over. And once the match is over, the button you're trying to click on is gone.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    SirLanik wrote:
    Not exactly a bug. The button does work, but not if you're already dead. The AI finishes all queued up moves and matches if you are dead. The reason why the button doesn't work is because essentially, you're already dead and the button is already gone. You're just visually seeing the moves, but the match is already over. And once the match is over, the button you're trying to click on is gone.

That can't be a new thing, surely? I'm sure I used to be able to quit before.
    Regardless, I wish this would change...