Did not receive heroic recruit tokens, iso-8, or coins.

Options
I ranked in the top 5 for the iso-8 brotherhood daily, and received nothing for it. Not a thing, and I logged out 2 minuets before it ended, and was in 1st place. I know I had to be in the top 5, or at least the top anything to get a prize. My user name is arrieon. PLEASE look into this. I spent a decent amount of time to ensure I stayed in 1st place. icon_cry.gif

Comments

• Exce1sior
    Options
    ^^This. Got it for India, but not for Algeria (I think it was). Plus it is SUPER ANNOYING to get prompted to update in the middle of a match.

Players are also commenting on missing rewards in the EP4 thread. http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3798
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Same as previously reported. I received the expected reward for India but not Algiers. Should have received one Heroic Assault Team token.

Update:
    I opened a bug report with D3 publisher.
  • same problem here.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Options
    count me as someone who got rewards from only one of the events. I should have had a top 50 in both and I wasn't paying attention so I am not sure which one I didn't get rewards from.

edit: 2 hours and 15 min after the close of the event I finally got the rewards.
  • Received my rewards at 17:22 ETD.
  • I was a top-5 finished in both sub-events of the ISO-8 event, but I received basic recruit tokens instead of the event heroic tokens. Really hope this gets fixed, because I was really hoping for another Psylocke. =( I'm thinking it might have something to do with the fact that I updated the app before receiving any of the rewards. The sequence of events was play for an hour or so, stop playing, leave phone alone for a couple hours, update app, open app, get wrong rewards. Username: Threid
  • Thats exactly what happened to me too. I updated before I claimed my rewards, logged, and was awarded properly for one, but the other where I should have received two heroic tokens, I received nothing. I know for a fact I was in the top 5. I should have been in 1st place, but I got nothing at all.
  • update : received my rewards at 19:27 PM.