Supporting MPQ is a vote for Donald Trump

Options
BigRussian
BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
edited February 2016 in Off Topic
Hey team,

Incase you weren't informed about where the money spent on this game indirectly goes... Look no further than... supporting Donald Trump!

Yes, Marvel's CEO Ike Perlmutter is a Trump supporter. As reported here:

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/29/marvels ... very_turn/

Sorry, but this was the final nail in the coffin. Sure I'll still play the game and roll with the ever increasing daily grind but you won't see any more in game purchases from me. Regardless if I am Canadian and American politics really have no sway in where I live, knowing that the CEO of a company I've supported the last 25 years wants to support pieces of tinykitty like Trump - I'm out.

Donald Trump doesn't need your money Ike, but letting the people who pay your bills know that you support the biggest hoofwanking bungle tinykitty lets me know where I should be spending my money.

What do you think?

Comments

• Alaszun
    Alaszun Posts: 68
    Options
    I hope you don't see any Marvel movies either then icon_rolleyes.gif
  • BigRussian
    Options
    Alaszun wrote:
    I hope you don't see any Marvel movies either then icon_rolleyes.gif

Haha Touché! I now suddenly regret seeing age of Ultron last year, lol
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options
    Well Trump is the most fun thing to happen to politics in forever so I'm all for it.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ugh... Disgusting.
  • VA5
    VA5 Posts: 66
    Options
    Still gonna play but Trump is less cool than Squirrel Girl and has worse hair issues than the beast (part orangatam actually) icon_lol.gif
  • BigRussian
    Options
    VA5 wrote:
    Still gonna play but Trump is less cool than Squirrel Girl and has worse hair issues than the beast (part orangatam actually) icon_lol.gif

I love this response. So true.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I want to remind everyone this is a match3 game forum. Please keep all discussion in that area. Leaving thread open for now because this could lead to constructive dialogue, or creative MPQ/Political memes or jokes.
    However, if it crosses over into political discussion then I'll be forced to lock/remove the thread. Please keep it MPQ related,
    Thanks,
    JJ
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2016-01-29-The-Matrix-Trumpolutions.png?fit=705%2C3433
  • Todzilla
    Options
    Has nothing to do with the game thread should be locked. We could make memes about the fbi's impending prosecution against Hillary if you want to speak of evil politicians though
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Make it MPQ-related? No problem.

Which current in-game character do you think Trump most resembles (in any way)? I'm thinking 4* Venom: he's a lethal protector, he gives and takes, and his hair is clearly a symbiote

Red Skull.

Oh, in the game already...
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is frustrating because I feel the world of comics has done such a good job of making sure not to discriminate against anyone. They have characters of all life styles, ethnicity, gender, and economic standing. Of course any large company will have employees that fall on either side of most political issues, and that is how it should be. But anytime you associate your company with one side or another you risk upsetting part of your customer base. Especially if that side/person is anti-women AND minorities.