Reward Issue after Update

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
After the latest update, which was very near the end of the PVE subevents I have not received rewards from both of them. I am curious if anyone else has experienced this. I have never had a delay of more than half an hour receiving rewards before this.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    After the latest update, which was very near the end of the PVE subevents I have not received rewards from both of them. I am curious if anyone else has experienced this. I have never had a delay of more than half an hour receiving rewards before this.

I've seen it come after an hour and a half. If you don't see anything after 2 hours, then you should probably send in a ticket...but I'd be super surprised if you needed to.
  • Yup. I received one of my rewards from the last sub event. Still waiting on the last two from the previous sub event, sent in a ticket for that. It's a common problem. Just wait a little longer... If not send in a ticket.
  • I got a standard token - was in place for a assault team one for each thing. Not sure if there is a way to check this.
  • I was a sure-fire lock in for #1 in one of the sub events, and a standard token from the other, but haven't received anything yet...
  • I received the rewards from 1 bracket almost 65 minutes after the missions ended (still waiting the rewards fro the second), so be patient. I hope nothing is wrong, although with my lack with tokens in the last days I won't be missing much.
  • Also waiting here, you're not alone.
  • Got rewards from India right now. Red Punisher icon_rolleyes.gif . 2hrs and 10mins.
    Still waiting for the 2nd event rewards.
  • I JUST got my reward from the second Sub. Hopefully others are seeing the same.
  • Mondo wrote:
    I JUST got my reward from the second Sub. Hopefully others are seeing the same.

Same. I finished in the top 50 and got a standard token.
  • Got 2nd pack of rewards. all is fine.
  • All it took was 2h and 15 minutes. **** covers though once again. Still no 3* from 12 tokens.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got a standard when I should have received the assault team token for India.

Algeria awards were ok but took 2 hours to come in.

I submitted a ticket for the India situation.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Took a couple hours to get the second sub reward, however all my tokens were Standard rather then the event tokens.