Why does Moonstone end up with 10,123 health.......?

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
.....after Championing her???????

That is more than ANY other 2*.

More than Ares. More than Thor. And I'm talking about THOUSANDS more. And she even has more than Captain / Ms. Marvel, who most would say is her equal.

The "appreciation" for her from the game makers is not only kind of creepy, it's also really silly at this point. Over 10K is RIDICULOUS.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of Moonstone's powers in the comics is to become completely intangible while retaining the use of her energy blasts, which makes her pretty hard to beat in a phsyical fight. Her being tougher to knock over than Ares, AKA the Dark Avengers' Worf, is not unfounded.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    I can only think of two reasons....
    Or maybe 5318008 reasons... icon_lol.gif

moonstone_as_ms__marvel_by_crystalcosfx-d51u6ki.jpg
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:

More than Ares. More than Thor. And I'm talking about THOUSANDS more. And she even has more than Captain / Ms. Marvel, who most would say is her equal.

The "appreciation" for her from the game makers is not only kind of creepy, it's also really silly at this point. Over 10K is RIDICULOUS.
    What do her stats look like? This sounds like maybe a reason to level her up...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:

Do you really have the ISO for that?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    Not at the moment of course. I just want to know if I should add her to the queue of other characters I'd like to level but will never get around to, until they fix the game's economy.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    simonsez wrote:

In addition to the aforementioned 10,123 health, Moonstone offers 65 damage per red tile match, 73 for pink, 57 for black, and 38 for tu.

re: health, I think you guys make a good point on her high health. Here's some comparison w/ my other max champed 2s:

Marvel--9,280
    Ares--7,992
    Thor--7,992
    Mnmag--7,548
    Wolverine--6,793
    Hawkeye--6,586
    Cstorm--3,552

My level 142 cap has 9,121. so he'll match marvel's health at 144.

If you look at this list, Moonie has the most health by far. From personal experience, when Moonie was buffed for EotS event, she is definitely a powerhouse.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    wymtime wrote:
    Not at the moment of course. I just want to know if I should add her to the queue of other characters I'd like to level but will never get around to, until they fix the game's economy.

I'd recommend so. She has the maximum HP allowed for 2*s along CapA. and Ms.Marvel (5586); However, her HP gains per level beyond 94 are significantly bigger than theirs, at 80 per level. If that keeps (and level 200+ Moonstone in the Hunt's HP seems to confirm that), she'll have almost 10k HP at level 144, basically /good/ 3* level. Her red power can also easily scale up to compete with the best red powers in 3* land and her black is backbreaking against certain opponents.
  • Skorche
    Skorche Posts: 47
    I posted about that in another post when championing just came out a lvl 155 moonstone had more health then a lvl 168 ragnaroke. I really think they need to to normalize health pools. Like if they want her to be a "tank" then give her the same health at lvl 155 as a 3 star tank at lvl 155. Right now health pools just seem like a semi unrandom random number generator.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Remember she is a main Dark Reign character, her scaling will be the same as when you face her in PVE, her Health scales more for that very reason.. she always seems to have more health than Ares when fighting them both in PVE.