Prologue Reset

Options
Twysta
Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Is there any chance of resetting the prologue rewards... maybe annually, or possibly give the option to?
Or maybe imbed it into the daily reward list after you play and login 365 days, the rewards reset?
Just sayin' it'd be nice.

Comments

• Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I suggested a while back that they add story events to the Prologue tab, but with harder enemies and better rewards. I hope neither of us are holding our breaths.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    I suggested a while back that they add story events to the Prologue tab, but with harder enemies and better rewards. I hope neither of us are holding our breaths.
    That'd be great too, but given how infrequently we see new PvE content, a reset is probably the best we could hope for. But maybe the game could also keep a counter on how many times you've cleared prologue, and use that as an iso multiplier.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    How about the ability to pay to reset the Prologue (like you can pay to reset a vault) and each reset makes the Prologue a little harder (not true scaling though). Eventually, you will have reset the Prologue enough times that it catches up with your current scale so it will really be an event to get through.

Each reset and subsequent increase in difficulty should also include new, increased drops (start dropping 2* covers/more ISO; start dropping 3* covers/more ISO/HP/CP; 4* covers, 3* covers, more ISO, CP, etc..., etc...)

I think this is great! This would add more replay value to the game and, though are technically grinding, you're paying to do it (hopefully making up some of that entrance fee during the Prologue grind) and earning some desperately needed ISo and CP along the way.

Devs, get on it! The content is already there so no need to reinvent the wheel; just figure out increased rewards for each iteration of the reset.