simultaneous deadpools

Coppertouret
Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I understand that you can't use the same character on a team with exceptions to characters that aren't really the same person (I.e. hulk and cho, miles and spidey)

Deadpool should be able to be used in all forms on the same team simply because he is all about breaking rules and the 4th wall. He knows he's in a video game, so he should be able to work a loophole of sorts. If you're thinking it's not rational, it's more rational than pairing up any villain with any hero to form an awesome combo. That wouldn't normally happen.

Comments

• Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Ummmm....no! DP is the lamest comic character EVER!!!!! Rob Liefield basically pulled an Eric Cartman and said, "My characters power is to have all the powers." Even Spidey's wise cracks. It's bad enough MPQ made him so nasty that I have to use him (Whales baby!), but 2 of him.....BARF!!!
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Ummmm....no! DP is the lamest comic character EVER!!!!! Rob Liefield basically pulled an Eric Cartman and said, "My characters power is to have all the powers." Even Spidey's wise cracks. It's bad enough MPQ made him so nasty that I have to use him (Whales baby!), but 2 of him.....BARF!!!

Haha deadpool has always had that diversity in fanbases; you either love him or hate him. I love him for what he is, comical relief. I'm just saying I'd like to use Whales with both black passives and xfdp true heal.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591

Haha deadpool has always had that diversity in fanbases; you either love him or hate him. I love him for what he is, comical relief. I'm just saying I'd like to use Whales with both black passives and xfdp true heal.

I'm going to be even more mad if they allow duplicates of the same * level DP to play together because I sold mine and didn't get the 13 covers for championing, then they make him useful again by letting me run a team of 5* Surfer plus two 4Pools to just drop all of the counter passives. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I understand that you can't use the same character on a team with exceptions to characters that aren't really the same person (I.e. hulk and cho, miles and spidey)

Deadpool should be able to be used in all forms on the same team simply because he is all about breaking rules and the 4th wall. He knows he's in a video game, so he should be able to work a loophole of sorts. If you're thinking it's not rational, it's more rational than pairing up any villain with any hero to form an awesome combo. That wouldn't normally happen.
    You actually cannot use Cho and Banner on the same team.
    They did have a Simulator node once that had three Deadpools - that was before the fourstar version, so it was all red suits. As I recall, it was a pretty tough node...
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards

Compared to marvel characters that come to mind he's tame.

He's a parody character.

And technically, no you're thinking of taskmaster.