Essential Boosted Characters, are they boosted less now?

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Essential Boosted Characters, are they boosted less now? Last time JG was boosted, in PVP or essential in PVE , at 270, she was boosted to 350.. right now champed 275 JG is boosted essential to only 316 in The Hunt.

Did they change it? Am i wrong about last time i saw her boosted?

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    When champions first came out, maxed 4*s were only boosted to 310 instead of 350. I don't know if that is a bug or a feature, but it hasn't been changed yet...
  • The boosted character bug-fix still hasn't come round yet, so this is a moot a point as asking for feedback on the champion character stat levels.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    When champions first came out, maxed 4*s were only boosted to 310 instead of 350. I don't know if that is a bug or a feature, but it hasn't been changed yet...

Thanks, guess i remembered wrong. Appreciate the correction.
  • IFORANI
    IFORANI Posts: 91
    Does anyone else get a kick out of this being called a bug? PVP has become almost a throwback of the days when purchasing Health Packs was a norm.

Although, I like the fact my 166 CMags blue was boosted.

But they got me with a increase damage in low level 4 stars. First time I was like "oh, that's a first!"

At least they keep us engaged with gameplay as other things go unnoticed or discussed. For example, the sly fix to PX vs Carnage, good while it lasted. For some of us that's all we had. They are well trained in the art of being a good politician.

I love MPQ "bugs", soon to become a drinking game near you.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Malcrof wrote:
    Essential Boosted Characters, are they boosted less now? Last time JG was boosted, in PVP or essential in PVE , at 270, she was boosted to 350.. right now champed 275 JG is boosted essential to only 316 in The Hunt.

Did they change it? Am i wrong about last time i saw her boosted?

Essential in PvE (for 4*) is supposed to be 90-level boost (PvP-featured is different, but I forget what, beyond that my 143s end up at 200). There is a bug (confirmed via email with support earlier) where they end up as less. I saw it in Juggernaut: Heroic (where they never admitted a bug) and now in The Hunt. It might be because I have dupes of the two 4*s in question (Cyclops and Jean), but Cyclops only went from 215 to 283, and Jean is only going from 210 to 291.

But that has nothing to do with championing, and maybe nothing to do with what you're seeing.