D3Go! Email blast Nova link leads to lame Cho

kensterr
kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
The latest email from D3Go! with the hyperlink announcing the arrival of Nova leads to Totally Lame Chulk. Does this mean that we have to manage our expectations with Nova?

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    While it's not necessarily true that IceIX was single-handedly holding everything together, has anything gone right since his departure?
  • Rumbles
    Rumbles Posts: 28
    I'd humbly suggest not much functioned right before his departure. First round of ultron, anniversary events and particularly galactus spring to mind.
  • sometimes I wonder why I still care about this game, if clearly the devs don't....
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Frasaria wrote:
    sometimes I wonder why I still care about this game, if clearly the devs don't....

To be fair, I'm pretty sure the devs are not the ones sending out marketing messages. Now they may have built the tool to send them out and that could be totally buggy though.
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    To be even fairer the devs have shown they don't give a tinykitty about this game in their own unique ways. No one involved in the creation of this mess cares.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Copy/Paste fail.

I've used bulk mailers before for marketing, it's an easy mistake, but just as easy to catch.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Normal rule about sending out a HTML email blast is to make sure the links are correct. Guess the person who sent the email is an outlaw.