[Airborne] enemies falling early

Buret0
Buret0 Posts: 1,591
Going back to Colossus' black, whenever there is no active character except for Airborne characters, the Airborne characters land early in order to take their turn.

Just like a stunned character, the enemy should be forced to miss their turn.

If the issue is you are worried the player or AI will waste AP using abilities when there are no valid targets, just give us the no valid targets warning message. I mean, if there is code in place for when the only enemy left is invisible on how the AI will use or not use abilities, there should be something in place for the Airborne status.

When all of my enemies are Airborne, that should be free turns for me to gather AP and/or heal.

So now that Nova is making the enemy Airborne, we need this bug addressed.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    From Nova's thread:
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Finally got it up! Let me know if anything looks wrong, but he's fun to play. I do have to also put in some bad news about Nova, he has some bugs that will be fixed asap:
    Known Issues
    • Damage dealt by Nova's power Rocket Man is unaffected by Strike and Protect tiles. This will be addressed in R94.
    • There is a bug in the airborne functionality that shows an incorrect amount of turns being airborne. The amount of turns being airborne is one less than what is stated. As a result, Nova's power Rocket Man shows the enemy being airborne for three turns but it is actually only two turns, which is the intended amount. We are still investigating a fix this to issue.
    • Heroes will return from being airborne immediately on that player's next turn if there is only one hero left on that player's team. This will be addressed in R95.
    • The player will see the enemy Nova's Rocket Man power go off when the enemy Nova's power Taking Off changes to Rocket Man. This will be addressed in R94.
    • Nova's power Rocket Man can be used to send an invisible enemy airborne if they are the last hero on that players team. This will be addressed in R95
    • Airborne minions still generate AP for their team. This will be addressed in R94.

We apologize for the bugs and will fix them as soon as possible.

Cthulhu