Missing Cards?

Options
LordWill
LordWill Posts: 341
So I got the daily reward of the card bundle. I opened it up and tapped the first gem to open the card. Then I hit the phones "Back" button and instead of taking me to the screen where the rest of the card were waiting to be opened, it took me to the vault page.

So now I am wondering, since I didn't open the other cards, are they gone? What happens to them if you don't open them and just hit the back button?

If they are gone, how can I get a replacement?

Would you be able to see in the logs that I had the pack but only opened one card?

Let me know if you need any more detailed information. My username in the game is LordWill

Thank you and looking forward to more updates and making this a better game.

I just opened a Big Box. The game crashed half way through opening them all. I have a bad feeling that the unopened packs I had are gone.

How many cards are in a big box total? I had 77 cards to start with, now I have 116.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They should just go into your collection. It may be difficult to find the one or two new cards, if there were any. If you really want someone to check your account, you should open a ticket here: https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support
  • LordWill
    LordWill Posts: 341
    Options
    If that were true then opening a Big Box which should be 70 cards correct? 5 x 14?

If I started with 77 cards and now have 116 in my card inventory. Where are the missing cards?

I'm giving support a chance to make this right and hopefully they can address this bug so it doesn't happen to others. I supported the game by buying the one time starter package for $8.99 so I'm hoping they will be able to do something.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    LordWill wrote:
    If that were true then opening a Big Box which should be 70 cards correct? 5 x 14?

If I started with 77 cards and now have 116 in my card inventory. Where are the missing cards?

I'm giving support a chance to make this right and hopefully they can address this bug so it doesn't happen to others. I supported the game by buying the one time starter package for $8.99 so I'm hoping they will be able to do something.

New cards that are duplicates do not increase the card count in your inventory (which is confusing as hell); you likely received a ton of doubles/triples/etc. Since you got 39 new cards it seems well within the realm of possibility that the other 45% of cards you opened were dupes. The devs keep promising that you'll be able to do *something* with the dupes one day, but currently they are straight useless.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It might be a good idea to set a dirty bit when you're opening card packs. If the process ends normally, you clear the bit. Then have the main screen check the bit and display a message about unopened cards and packs going to your inventory.

I like the animated pack opening process a lot, but since it does take more than a couple of seconds, it should be a lot more fault tolerant.