G+ Sign-in Not Working

Options
Just got the R48 update and when I try to log in I get the following screen: http://imgur.com/ist0KX8

Comments

• mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm getting the same thing on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3)
  • Thirded. Not working.
  • Same here on Nexus 4
  • Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    Options
    Hello,

If you guys are still experiencing problems, can you please contact customer support at mobilesupport@d3p.us? I haven't heard that this G+ sign-in issue is a universal problem, so there may be something unique to your specific devices/setups that need to be investigated.

Thanks
  • same here. i sent a message at approximately 2:45am but have yet to receive a reply to my problem. i've got quite a few characters leveled up and dont want to start again icon_e_sad.gif
  • I sent in a ticket too. I first submitted one to link account to new phone, and got excited when G+was announced but I get the error message too. Fix this!!
  • I think G+ integration's gone for the time being, I don't have any G+ icon in Options anymore. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Yeah I just noticed that I got an update on my iphone (which im keeping an eye on as my samsung automatically updates, my iphone doesnt). Hopefully itll get sorted and I can have my rare and high ranking characters that I worked hard for in the tournaments