Sale price of fully leveled and fully championed characters?

Chipster22
Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
My highest leveled 2* character is Storm at level 125. The sale of this character would give me 15,600 ISO and 75 HP according to the game.

If someone has a fully leveled 2*, could you please check to see what the proceeds would be for the sale of a "completed" champion?

The numbers for 3-5*'s would be interesting as well if anyone has gotten farther.

Or if this information has already been given elsewhere in the forums, please direct me to the post.

I'm wondering if it will make any sense to start a duplicate character to farm HP, ISO, Command Points, and covers, once the first champion is complete.

Thanks.

Comments

• Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    A maxed champion 2* at level 144 can be sold for 17,500 iso and 125 HP.

My highest 3* is level 191, for 30,000 iso and 125 HP.
  • Chipster22
    Thanks for the reply.

According to this thread, viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37699
    for a 2* character we receive for fully championing:
    5 Heroic Tokens, three related 3-Star Hero Covers, 250 Hero Points, and 5 Command Points

So the math would be something like this:

69,524 ISO to reach level 94
    5,000 ISO to champion
    12,500 ISO worth of covers to raise champion 50 levels

Total ISO spent to fully champion a 2* = 87,024 ISO

For this we receive a minimum:

17,500 ISO from sale of a fully championed 2*
    17,500 ISO from champion leveling rewards
    1,250 ISO from the sale of Heroic Token draws (if not needed)
    1,500 ISO from the sale of three 3* covers (if not needed)

Total ISO received = 37,750 ISO

87,024 - 37,750 = 49,274 ISO net spent

So the effect is that for 49,274 ISO you can purchase 375 Hero Points and 5 Command Points if my calculations are correct for a 2* character.

It doesn't seem to be worth it to me.
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    I had missed the last part of your post. From what I've read, the champion rewards are a one time deal. You won't get anything from championing the same character again. Yeah, I agree it's not worth it to champion a character just to sell it. In the past HP was more useful than iso-8, so it might have made sense to sacrifice some iso-8 in exchange for HP. But not anymore.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    What about whatever you net from all the battles that championed 2* or 3* will help you win along the way?
  • Chipster22
    viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37674

A person in the thread linked above said he did champion a duplicate and was receiving rewards. FWIW
  • buy 375 HP for 50.000 ISO? I take 3 of those packages please.
    Unfortunately i have no HP for a spare roster slot to collect the 63 covers ...
  • mmrosek
    mmrosek Posts: 40
    Frasaria wrote:
    buy 375 HP for 50.000 ISO? I take 3 of those packages please.

I'd do the opposite in a heartbeat; 50k ISO for 375hp. ISO is far too precious...especially now with championing.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    mmrosek wrote:
    Frasaria wrote:
    buy 375 HP for 50.000 ISO? I take 3 of those packages please.

I'd do the opposite in a heartbeat; 50k ISO for 375hp. ISO is far too precious...especially now with championing.
    interesting idea - lets look at it in terms of $ costs if you were to spend real money on both. looking at starks and mother lodes, the mpq store sets a value of ~3.9iso = 1 hp. to do the opposite direction of maxing to champ like mmrosek mentioned, that is a value of 133iso = 1 hp. yeah, I'd do it too - many times. and often. in that direction a stark would 'buy' you 26mil in iso. we'd all buy it that direction. and this just reinforced my decision to nix any more maxes in 2* and 3* land until I get my finished ice and cyke and my 12 cover rulk up to usable levels. I've maxed all the key 3*s and while there are others that I might get to some time, not more important than the key 4*s.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will probably redo my 2*s so that I can get more hp, cp and heroic tokens. Seems worth it!

I have some 4*s to max out, but I'm not in a rush... it just takes so long, so it's hard for me to get super excited about them. And I already have some decent ones, so the rest of the 4*s I max out will just be for the champion rewards.