3* characters not Reaching Level 166

Peoples14
Peoples14 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
Hello People,

A couple of my 3 star characters have 13 covers but they wont be at level 166..
They are all stuck butween level 155 and 162..

Anybody any idea how i can get to level 166 ?

Thanks

Comments

• Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they have 13 covers, their level cap is 166. I suspect you're looking at the "Max level" button, which displays the highest level you can reach using the ISO in your reserves + a mother Lode ISO purchase. IE, if your 13 Cover 3 star is at level 40 and all the ISO you have plus a mother lode would put you at 144, the button will show 144. That doesn't mean the character caps there, though. You can take him to 166 with enough ISO.
  • Peoples14
    Peoples14 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    I understand.. i have a couple others that are level 166.. but a couple are stuck.. i wont allow me to raise it with the use of iso.. thats the strange thing about it..

I thought maybe you have to have a special combination of the 13 covers to reach 166..
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you have 13 covers on a character and have the ISO to level them, but you can't level them, then there's a bug and you should open a ticket with customer support.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Peoples14 wrote:
    I understand.. i have a couple others that are level 166.. but a couple are stuck.. i wont allow me to raise it with the use of iso.. thats the strange thing about it..

I thought maybe you have to have a special combination of the 13 covers to reach 166..
    Can you post a screenshot of this?
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    I don't know if this is related, but I'm seeing the wrong max level on the "level up" button:

Level 120 Black Panther can be leveled up to 164
    Level 104 Beast can be leveled up to 160
    Level 66 Sentry can be leveled up to 155

The only thing these have in common is the amount of ISO it takes to level them, according to the button, is around 90k. Note that I don't have anywhere close to 90k ISO (I have 14k).
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    This comes up constantly. We should tell people to open tickets for this issue until Demiurge changes it.

That button shows the max level a character can reach with your current iso bank plus the largest iso purchase offered. That's why these all have the same value.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cymmina wrote:
    I don't know if this is related, but I'm seeing the wrong max level on the "level up" button:

Level 120 Black Panther can be leveled up to 164
    Level 104 Beast can be leveled up to 160
    Level 66 Sentry can be leveled up to 155

The only thing these have in common is the amount of ISO it takes to level them, according to the button, is around 90k. Note that I don't have anywhere close to 90k ISO (I have 14k).

The max level button shows how high you can reach with your current ISO with (up to) the purchase of a mother lode included.