Fix the 5* issue with 4* balance

Options
wirius
wirius Posts: 667
So D3, you may have seen a lot of complaints from vets recently about the 5* transition. Now you know its not really a transition at all, but an end game goal. But why don't they? I think that's because there's really no true 4* meta or transition.

So it seems the strategy of 4*'s is get a good pair, and ride that all the way to LT land. This leads players to become bored with obtaining 4*'s, and not seeing them as worthwhile pursuits. This is because 4*s are wildly unbalanced and take an incredible amount of ISO to level. This is resulting in player disatisfaction and lowering the life expectancy of end game.

My solution is to rebalance the 4* tier, start emphasising 4* only tournaments along side 3*, and maybe a relook at iso costs. This would shift players to do more than obtain 2 4* champs and not be so obsessed with the only improvement they currently see, getting the elusive 5*. As for how to balance the 4*'s, I mentioned here with a few industry citations viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37313 earlier, but thought it pertinent to bring up how important this is for the game's end game life. I know they didn't get a lot of sales redoing DareDevil, but this is a different circumstance about an entire tier of play.