***** spider vs *** cyclops black?

elwhiteninja
elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
Just wondering if ***** spider is working as intended against cyclops black. Today I saved up that 13 black to do 10k damage and low and behold spiderman went invisible before the damage processed. I understand he is invisible while an enemy is stunned but shouldn't the damage process then the stunning happen?

Comments

• Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    That's an interesting situation. I am curious what the answer is. I have to imagine it won't matter much after r93. They're fixing the issue with the stunned enemy being moved, and Cyclop's black is single target so it should still damage.
  • I wouldn't expect that unless they had just revamped the PVP system.
  • The fix for R93 wouldn't affect the order of Cyclops Black power, it is just looking at area of effect powers, and indeed the moving while stunned bug.

If Spiderman was unaffected that must mean that the damage is resolved after Cyclops checks to see if he should be stunned or not. This would need changing in a future patch if that is indeed not supposed to work like that.
  • elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Well logically if you were to deal damage you would not be stunned. So damage should resolve then the stunning should happen. It's not a huge deal but I was sad to waste 13 black