Iso cost per level

chaos01
chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is there a place that I can find the cost of levels? I for the life of me suck at using the search function obviously.

Comments

• Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    I think the numbers may be off on the 4*'s somehow.

I have Hulkbuster at level 251 and the game shows 75,166 ISO required to MAX level to 270.

The data in the spreadsheets, however, total 75,242 ISO required.

Has something changed since the tables were created? I first noticed this when leveling Professor X.

[edit] The numbers in the spreadsheet posted by OnesOwnGrief are different than the ones from aesthetocyst. From what I can tell, the game seems to match those of OnesOwnGrief. I'll keep checking as I finish leveling Hulkbuster.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Chipster22 wrote:
    I think the numbers may be off on the 4*'s somehow.

I have Hulkbuster at level 251 and the game shows 75,166 ISO required to MAX level to 270.

The data in the spreadsheets, however, total 75,242 ISO required.

Has something changed since the tables were created? I first noticed this when leveling Professor X.

[edit] The numbers in the spreadsheet posted by OnesOwnGrief are different than the ones from aesthetocyst. From what I can tell, the game seems to match those of OnesOwnGrief. I'll keep checking as I finish leveling Hulkbuster.

Difference is in the last 4 levels.

I had:

OOG had:

Total of 76 less iso. Which equals the difference Chipster noted.

Poking around in game, looks like OOG last 4 #s are currently correct. Will correct my data set when I can. Thanks!

Also see a difference ion the 5*s .... that will be fun to ferret out.

I've been too busy in the real world to make my videos lately, but I have quite a few ready to be recorded. If you want, I can show a video leveling up BSS one level at a time and just post a video of that on Youtube. Then you can peruse it at your own schedule.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for this. I've been looking for this chart as well.

I just updated my own spreadsheet of my roster and discovered that I need 2,781,232 ISO to level all of my 4*s to their current maximums. Guess I'd better hit those lightning rounds...
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    There is another discrepancy at level 175.

One of the tables has the jump at 1561 ISO and the other 1562.

Not a big deal. I don't know who's spreadsheet has the correct value.