Something never made it..

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Whatever happened to the "add 1 level" button which was supposed to appear a few patch updates ago?

It's one the few rare good ideas that literally everyone agreed on and it disappeared

Comments

• Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    They never said they would give a level +1 button, they said, "making it easier to add levels" or something in the patch notes. I'm guessing they just decreased the amount of time you have to hold the button down per level or something.

You know what they should do, make the time it takes to hold down the button to level increase based on how powerful the level up would be. So, like, OML's 10th champion level might require you to hold down the champion button for 10 minutes (and if you let go you have to start again), while adding a level to Bag-man would always be instantaneous. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Hummm. Mines there. Every time.. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whatever happened to the "add 1 level" button which was supposed to appear a few patch updates ago?

It's one the few rare good ideas that literally everyone agreed on and it disappeared

We got it. Champion a character then when you have an extra cover just press the "Add Level" icon. You didn't really think that Demiurge would actually implement a feature the way players envisioned it did you?
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Wouldn't this be a "qualify of life improvement"? Don't hold your breath.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:
    Hummm. Mines there. Every time.. icon_e_confused.gif

Mine too. Holding it down til it fills up the bar adds the level for me. Now a button that you press one time to add a level, they've mentioned in the past, but never said it was on the way.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    It does suck that the one button (pre-champion) that would automatically level a character at a touch is the one that max levels them using all the required Iso needed to hit max level or your total Iso + Mother Lode (if you don't own enough iso).