Who to level?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I just pulled 3 *** from standard tokens today, and luckily they were for my 3 highest level *** cards - GSBW, Iron Man, and Doom. I have a mountain of ISO, but don't know who to dump it into. Here are my options, I appreciate any feedback.

4/1/5 GSBW - currently lvl 82, can go up to 105
5/3/1 IM 40 - currently lvl 79, can go up to 92
3/5 Doom - currently lvl 75, can go up to 89

Comments

• Doom is gonna help you the most initially because he's tank and attack.
    BWGS should be next because she's huge damage but needs someone to hide behind.
    IM40 is in need if a fun balancing* lol.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We need to see the rest of your roster in order to make the most informed decision. GSBW is good only at 5 green (so she's a long term investment), Doom will help you a ton for the LRs, and IM40 is more of a tanky support character, so it depends on what you need.
  • We need to see the rest of your roster in order to make the most informed decision. GSBW is good only at 5 green (so she's a long term investment), Doom will help you a ton for the LRs, and IM40 is more of a tanky support character, so it depends on what you need.

Ultimately this is true. If you have ares levelled best dr d. If you have like Thor levelled maybe BWGS will work for u. There's a few other situational arrangements but generally it's gonna wind down to doom>BWGS>im40 most of the time.
  • Thanks. I was thinking of doing Doom because I love those Demons and I could use the help in the lightning rounds. IM is only around for his general tanky-ness until he gets fun balanced.

Dooms demons have helped me clean up recently and I know it'll get better if I can score more black covers and raise his level. Get off 1 or 3 summons against a crazy high level opponent and clean up with my lvl 85 Ares. Effective strategy.
  • You need to save 1250 HP and buy that last cover of GSBW green. It's crucial.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    You need to save 1250 HP and buy that last cover of GSBW green. It's crucial.

For sure, I'm doing that as we speak. She will be my assassin!!! Lol
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    You need to save 1250 HP and buy that last cover of GSBW green. It's crucial.

For sure, I'm doing that as we speak. She will be my assassin!!! Lol

Or wait for the free cover on Day 105...Unless you're past that. That was how I got my 5th green for GSBW.
  • I just passed the daily reward cover. I'll have to buy her unless I get super lucky.

Paying for a hot red head with a mean streak... That is not at all like real life! icon_e_wink.gif