Stun target focus change

LXSandman
LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone else find the change to how stun works really annoying? (aka when you stun someone it puts them to the back)

I mean obviously it's not a huge issue, but when you are going fast and it auto switches your target because you stunned someone it is easy to accidentally fire a power at the wrong person.

This also has an effect on defense as well, since you can set up who you want to take the hit, but if they get stunned it switches to a different member of your team.

Meh, just wanted to complain...

icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    I believe they've confirmed it as a bug, and it will revert to normal in a future patch.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    I believe they've confirmed it as a bug, and it will revert to normal in a future patch.
    You are correct.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't mind it as it let characters like Daredevil stun multiple characters if he had more than one tile out. What is problematic are stuns that carry damage. It would shift the target back due to stun then damage someone else. I wouldn't mind it if the effect wasn't complete removed and was added to Daredevil's stun just to keep that benefit.