Champion team ups

Sandwichboy
Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Already a few people have noted that team ups from characters that have been championed grant powers that go past their normal max level, capping out at the +100 or whatever your highest level character is. So, is this working as intended? Because if so, leveling those 5* characters to max as soon as a new cover shows up suddenly became a lot more useful if it means I have access to level 370 Hammer and Anvil or Whiteout.

...Of course if it's just a bug, I'd feel kind of silly dumping a pile of iso into a character I'm still months away from using. Add this to the list of things we're waiting on red names to respond to.

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2016
    Don't team up usually cap out at whatever your highest character is? The level just doesn't always reflect how strong they are.
  • Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    only until the max level that that character was capable of being pushed to by a player. If your max level character is 250, then 4* team ups would cap out for you at 250, but if your max level was (until now) 300+ because of 5* characters, they'd still be capping out at 270. Well, now they're capping out at their champion level maximum levels instead of 94, 166, 270, etc. and I'm a bit too jaded to just assume that this was an intended part of championing. Particularly since I'm seeing things like someone's level 168 Luke Cage being sent as a team up and giving a 266 unbuffed righteous uppercut.