The 20 ISO has got to go!

Nellyson
Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Ok D3, it's time to up your game. This random rewarding on PVE nodes is getting extremely frustrating. It's quite honestly complete ****. I'd provide screenshots, but I don't know how. I've played the Carnage node over 10 times, have earned only 1 point over 4 times, and only received 1 reward!! And guess what it was?? That's right, the stupidest reward ever, the critical boost. Seriously???? F you too. That's why it's still there right cause you like f-ing us? If this is how you want to keep it, the boobie prize needs to be 70 ISO. No exceptions. Simple fix, so please stop bending us over like cheap hookers and give us something that gives us value back for repeatedly replaying a worthless node.

Comments

• Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, a lot of the (forum) player base would agree, see the thread here.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Cypr3ss wrote:
    Yeah, a lot of the (forum) player base would agree, see the thread here.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.

As much as that thread has been upvoted, it pertains to getting the main rewards before the 20 iso. This thread invokes a replacement for the 20 altogether, a point I feel needs to be recognized, so I'll upvote it here until a mod inevitably moves or locks the thread.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Getting 20 for beating the hardest node in the series is an insult. Minimum 100 shows respect for the effort.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can I make a suggestion? This thread would be far better if its title started with, "Hey! Ho!"