Are you ever going to fix 4* Cyclops?

DrStrange-616
DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
edited February 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
I know, I know, post this in the bugs forum. There's a thread there that's 2 months old. No red response. Maybe they're too yellow. icon_razz.gif

But seriously, what the heck?

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like they just gave up ever trying to fix, told Customer Support to says it's a feature judging by that CS reply that was posted.

Ridiculous.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    sinnerjfl wrote:
    Looks like they just gave up ever trying to fix, told Customer Support to says it's a feature judging by that CS reply that was posted.
    The only thing I could tell from that cs response is that they've got people in cs who know nothing at all about the game and can't even do a coherent job of faking it.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    You know, it would help if you actually posted what the problem was.
  • simonsez
    dider152 wrote:
    Help who? We keep hearing that the devs read the bugs forum, so, like the OP said, they've had 2 months to see us complaining about it over there, and should know all about the problem by now.
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    Actually reporting or discussing a bug in general is the fastest track to being moved to bugs, where it will be read by the devs and then ignored, never to be heard from again.
  • simonsez
    cyineedsn wrote:
    Actually reporting or discussing a bug in general is the fastest track to being moved to bugs, where it will be read by the devs and then ignored, never to be heard from again.
    I saved the mods a step by posting the original thread there directly. That's why I'm their favorite.

But yeah, no one ever looks there. That's why this thread got more upvotes in 2 minutes than mine got in 2 months.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    sinnerjfl wrote:

Ridiculous.

That response was authentic frontier gibberish.
    dider152 wrote:

His yellow is supposed to generate tiles in the strongest color (displayed in game) but it doesn't always. It's wonky and random. Here's the other thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35970
    cyineedsn wrote:

Yes, I know. That's why I posted. The bugs thread is already being ignored.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    *bump* Upvote the OP so this turns green
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moved to Suggestions and Feedback.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Bumping this from finally having run into this recently (a lot; odd that I didn't run into it earlier, as I've been a heavy user of Cyclops since his release). It tells me it'll give me the color I expect, but when two are tied, I will get some combination of the two (i.e.: maybe neither, maybe both, or maybe one of the two).