What is the best 5 star cover?

20three
20three Posts: 371
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Meaning that if you only have 1 of them, and that's all you expect for a while, you lucked out a little bit. I just got my first 5 star, old man logan yellow and after thinking for a bit, I've determined that I lucked out quite a lot with this.

Comments

• zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    yep, thats about the best one. SS blue is not bad either for a climber
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2016
    True healing covers are always disproportionately strong. The difference between a little healing and no healing is way more useful than the difference between a little damage and no damage. So oml yellow, ss blue, and Phoenix green all have extra value in that they provide healing or quasi healing.

SS blue also has immunity to stun, which is an awesome (and unique) ability.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    OML yellow gives you regen which is cool, but if you get the black one you can transform him, and then use his black power, so it is also quite good.

Then SS blue makes him unstunnable.

And Phoenix green, makes her resucitable, with her very powerful green AoE

Those are the best ones, I guess OML yellow and Phoenix green being the best of the four.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Heh, so of the 2 5* covers I've managed to pull, 1 was OML Yellow, the other was Phoenix Green... sometimes i get lucky icon_e_biggrin.gif

Course, to make them useful I'll need a few more covers and a whole lot more ISO icon_e_smile.gif

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    A nice thing about Phoenix green is that the damage ability already maxes out at one cover, after that it's only the character level that matters. So even at one cover you get a nice 4K team damage blast.