Enemy TU doesnt seem right

sinnerjfl
sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
From the final node of sub 2 in Prodigal Sun,
Can we tone this down please? Level 259 TU? ****

Yeah it's only a 2 cover version, but why is the AI allowed a TU of that level in the first place?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/356149986385472909/9D7A5E3B0F90A01AB68F1E9BDD25EFD3333B761A/

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champion levels seem to have raised the maximum level of team ups
  • Oh ****, I'd seen it happen for ours but hadn't clicked it would apply to AI ones too...
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Too bad the TU wasn't Iceman's blue power instead. Between Storm's Wind Storm and Psylocke's Bewilder, you probably won't have enough blue tiles out to make that TU's multiplier dmg too devastating.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    I see a lot more AOE enemy team ups eg rage of panther, wind storm, hammer & anvil (most common for me), reality crush, call of storm etc. Complete tinykitty since they dont have to replenish their team ups after every battle

Anyone else experiencing this?
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Oldboy wrote:
    I see a lot more AOE enemy team ups eg rage of panther, wind storm, hammer & anvil (most common for me), reality crush, call of storm etc. Complete tinykitty since they dont have to replenish their team ups after every battle

Anyone else experiencing this?

I'd say 90% of the team ups I see for the enemy team are Red Hulk ones. So much for randomness in which team ups they get.....
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gamma Siphon does seem strangely frequent as an enemy TU these days.