DDQ Crash of the Titans: X-Force Deadpool (01/23/16) Round 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    23 tries, you really have patience icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

reminds me of round 1, when I didn't have purple, my loadout was about the same as yours. I got quite lucky, but it took quite a number of tries. Not 23 though, I think, but it did take some luck

I am skipping this pve and haven't started the pvp so I had no other need for the health packs. Stopped counting after 30 fails. Got under 1k once. Got him to 2k with 12 red ap, needing one more to finish him and couldn't get it. I don't even wanna know how much iso I wasted on boosts.
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2/1/3 this time. Went ahead and capped him (152) and it went pretty smooth. I had a very favorable board, and CDFW had a match 3 match 2 back to back. purpleflag.pngicon_deadpool.png for my effort.
  • Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Skipped it last time as I think all I had was 1 purple cover. This time I pushed to get the black one from GSBW pvp to bring him up to 2/1/1 94. Took 11 tries, but finally managed to squeak past him with one hell of a hail mary purple match 5 just after I'd messed up and let him get 11 black.

...and the reward was a purple XFDP. Hilariously appropriate.
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    beat him with 3/1/0 maxed deadpool. boosts on match damage and red/yellow +2. 2nd try
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I didn't have a chance the last time they ran it, but this time I was ready with lvl 188, 3/0/5. Got him the third attempt with Countdown to What. Got my first Back in Black Spidey, his blueflag.png . Look forward to playing with him, maybe by this time next year.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beat with L110 5/5/1 no boosts first try.