+43, -139

irwando
irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Yes, I'm posting it again. And I'm sure one of the Mod's will lock it again. Really don't care. If the Mods actually wanted to do something useful they would highlight these posts and continue to do so until they were addressed. Instead we continue to get no communication.

I could post over in the Suggestions forum, but people have had issues with this for a long time and we've had 0 communication on it. So I'll continue to reserver my right to post here until there is either a fix or we hear from the developers that the current system is what they want and they expect people to lose more than they win.

Here are options for you Dev's:

1) Make rewards based on total points earned and not points lost. If I earn 1k points over the course of the event I get the reward regardless of what I lose. Make progression an actual progression reward

2) Impose a maximum number of points that can be lost while actively playing (lets say 1 move per minute, but that can be adjusted) a match.. During that time the number of points I can lose is = the number I can win

3) Impose a restriction that I can lose 1 match at max while actively playing a match (same as previous, different limit)

4) Make Revenge fights worth what you lost!

Oh, and while I'm at it, stop lying to us about the points for a match and make it the points you see = what you will get for winning. Cross posted to Suggestions.

Comments

• As frustrating as this is, 3) is not a solution. Unless you want a free shield by starting a game and just not finishing it. Absolutely in favour of 1) though.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    I posted this before, and I'll post this again: make every match start at full health. If the AI can start at full health, so should we. And don't come talking to me about health pack sales or restrictions, that's a poor excuse
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please use the duplicate thread in suggestions, link below

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38454
This discussion has been closed.