limit scaling until rewards are earned

TxMoose
TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
the addition of cp has really highlighted the 20-iso issue and the randomness of getting that iso or cp to drop. in a heroic, playing daken/ares/cmags with a limited roster - can we limit scaling until the wanted rewards actually drop for us? I know that might benefit someone actually playing for position, but that is a small number of people. there's a much larger chunk of the playerbase that played this last jugs heroic just for the iso/cp/tokens. I understand some performance scaling might have to be there, but can't we limit it until the desirable rewards drop for us? after 8 tries on that top node I'd spent so many health packs and had 2/4 rewards. still 1/4 chance of the cp, meaning I'd likely have to play it 4 more times from that point to get there. that is not fun.

really if it only applied to the cp nodes, that'd be fine too. even though I'm playing more and more for iso as well, so that 500 iso reward sometimes gets a few extra tries too. really high health pack drain when going in unboosted (exacerbated by the limited roster in the heroic).

whether its something like this or some other change to alleviate the 20iso/random reward drop, it really should be looked at. soon 20cp will be our only shots at OML and SS and this only highlights the frustration of the RNG system that the game forces you into.