Level-up Button

Boommike
Boommike Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
"Has it been that long since we had a thread talking about this?"

Don’t worry folks, this one’s a bit different. Let’s talk psychology.
So maybe you pysch people can help me out a bit. All this ISO spending as a result of championing has got me thinking. There's no way that it is that much effort to change the Level up option to a 1 level at a time option. BUT with that max level button right next to it, could it be a psychological reason that keeps them from changing things? Is the tiresome ordeal of leveling characters by level enough of a motivator to spend the ISO to max?

Does the current (I guess since forever, really) ISO shortage negate this, though? If covers are easier to come by than ISO, it's likely that you can't max level your character and are forced to do so incrementally, thus just leaving you frustrated that the process is so tedious and that the only other option sits there mocking you and your lack of resources.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anyone played earlier incarnations of Puzzle Quest? Did they have the incremental level up button too?

The new MtG game has it, and it's even worse. Doesn't stop adding resources when the character levels up.
  • It gets talked about, just the threads get moved to Suggestions so you (like everyone else) don't see it or know it exists.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    It gets talked about, just the threads get moved to Suggestions so you (like everyone else) don't see it or know it exists.
    Well, that's where suggestions belong. I read suggestions before I read general, the signal-to-noise ratio is better.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can I have some of the OP's free time. Just a little please! He has far too much of it. icon_e_smile.gif
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    The tediousness of leveling has lead to me hoarding iso and not leveling chars til I can max them.....pretty sure that isnt intended.