Can we fix the match making system please?

ArcanaMoon
ArcanaMoon Posts: 72 Match Maker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
OK, first, im not a soft capper, i just a casual player who is a 5 day of gettings his second X-Force Wolverine. Most of my characters are at 120 because by my brother sacrifice (yes, thata happend) we discover how the match making and the scaling system work, the more you level your character, if it is even one. The stronger, and with stronger i mean STRONGER oponents you will face.

So... if i have a roster with 12 characters at 120, why the heck is attacking me a HB Jean combo?! Both of the maxed and championed! I accept the ocational 1 covered 5* but... fully leveld 4*? is that possible?

By the way, im participating at coversquirrel, and i using a SG 120, 3* Human Torch 120 and 2* Daken level 99. I leveing this info here for boosting purpse and if it result relevant for my answerd, thank you icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Huatimus
    Huatimus Posts: 115
    From what I know, there's few possibilities.

Firstly, you could have performed very well and scored 900+ points. That's when you become visible to any and every body so you're free game for all to hit including championed 5*.

Secondly, when the top guys in the PVP hit a certain plateau at the top, they run out of targets to hit, and suddenly the system match makes them with "low level" rosters like yours.

Lastly, you need to count in the 3 top of your characters AFTER boost, which in this case is probably all around 200+. So I'm really not surprised if you meet 270 Jean Busters.

Just stick to PVE for now, until you're ready to transition to PVP.