Happy Squirrel Day!!

Redrobot30
Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I just got this free Squirrel day token and was surprised I got anything free in the first place. So of course I open it up and I pull an OBW card. Ok, not bad, just add another level to my Championed OBW. Well my reward for the next Champion level was a Heroic token. So I follow the rabbit hole and open the Heroic and pull a 2* Thor. I don't have him rostered anymore so I just cash it in for the 250 Iso. Now I have just enough Iso to Champion Beast, I know, I know, it's Beast, but I have a card sitting in my queue. I Champion Beast and add the card to level him up, now I have a shiny Legendary token to open up, woohoo! I open it up and who is staring me in the face.... 5* Phoenix!!! Ahhh yeah! Happy Squirrel day everyone and hopefully you get something good as well!

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2016
    I didn't get a free squirrel day token.... icon_e_sad.gif

edit: Now I did!
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    My story opening the SDT was a lot less interesting, straight up got a 4*Pool.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    wait - who's getting tokens? Steam? iOS? Android? I didn't get one either.
  • i got one on steam.

token into 2* mags. champion mags into heroic. heroic gives 3* hulk. champion hulk into 500 iso. fun fun fun icon_e_biggrin.gif

maybe you need a championed squirrel girl? icon_e_wink.gif
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    My Squirrel Token got me another Squirrel Girl cover. She's already Championed, so now she's level 173.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I pulled my 4th icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.png to bring him up to 4/1/4
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    I just got one on Android. Hooray!
    Gold! Hooray!
    6th icon_humantorch.pngblackflag.pngicon_e_sad.gif
    Oh well, I guess 500 ISO isn't *that* bad.
  • ArcanaMoon
    ArcanaMoon Posts: 72 Match Maker
    I didn't get it either. Probably or something, dont know...
  • Redrobot30
    I'm playing on Android.
  • Redrobot30
    Interesting.... did anyone get a Squirrel token that didn't have her Championed?
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    I got a squirrel in mine. Another level and 500 iso. Not bad for a random free gift. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Redrobot30 wrote:
    Interesting.... did anyone get a Squirrel token that didn't have her Championed?
    Yeah I don't even have her in my roster but I got one (on Android).

Some of my alliance mates are reporting getting two, the jammy buggers.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Horray...I got a 2* Torch.

This is yet another reason that you sit on my "one of the last characters to max/champion" list SG! I do not appreciate you! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I have SG non-champed, and got one. Pulled a 3* Thor, which bumped him up a level and got me 500 ISO. Not amazing, but I will take it.
  • BumpoTheClown
    BumpoTheClown Posts: 74 Match Maker
    It's these kind of whimsical little gestures that cost the company next to nothing, but make the game a lot more fun. Kudos.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    My phone decided to crash as I was opening my token, and now it and the result (an Ares) are gone. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I just got stoned. As in moonstone. I'm thinking of starting a drinking game where you open a heroic 40pk and a 12 pack of beer. Everytime you pull a moonstone you drink a beer. Which do you think you would run out of first? Tokens or beer?
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I got my free token when I won my match to get the one at the 300 progression mark. Found that funny. Too bad both tokens got me 2* Cap Marvel. Thanks for the 250 ISO I guess.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Todzilla wrote:
    I just got stoned. As in moonstone. I'm thinking of starting a drinking game where you open a heroic 40pk and a 12 pack of beer. Everytime you pull a moonstone you drink a beer. Which do you think you would run out of first? Tokens or beer?

I'd guess you'd probably run out of liver first. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Mine opened to an Iron Man Model 40. Zzzz