Was there a change in PVP?

Hi there,

I played the Kamala PVP event yesterday and I didn't have the usual 3 easy 1* enemies. I had the full wrath of a Jeanbuster right on my first fight. That changed or was it a bug?

Also, that which I just said: How come I am seeing Jeanbusters now? I kinda noticed this on the DD's PVP but I joined very late so it didn't matter to me.

Have I somehow changed my bracket levels or something? This Kamala PVP was really really hard for me, I saw a lot of teams that I just never saw before, lots of fully leveled 4* teams, a few very well covered 5*s, so what gives? My roster level is still the same max 2* chars and a few 3* that are close do level 100 (haven't updated gamependium since championing went live, but still...), which I have always been able to hit at least 500 points. This last PVP I was only able to hit 400 and I lost maybe 3 matches and spent my whole 10 health packs.

I have been able to play PVP "for real" only for the last 2 seasons, which I hit the 4k 10-pack both times. Could it be that I was thrown on a vet bracket this season because of going well on the previous 2 seasons?

thx

Comments

• This consistently happens with me if I play an event late (in the last 8 hours or so), the seed teams vanish and all matches at every level are the same teams I would normally be fighting once I hit the 800 point bracket.

I think its their way of increasing last minute tension or something, or possibly there's too many people playing at once near the end so it gets confused... one of the two.