Level Caps?

ECOcrush
ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I noticed today that my fully covered but not level maxed 3 star characters are all showing to have different level caps in the level up screen. I see 152, 153, 156, etc on the purple Max level button that should say 166.

Is this a bug?

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    As I understand it, the level offered by the purple button is what you could achieve with your current ISO stash plus a mother lode purchase (78,000). It isn't actually your cost to max level.
  • ECOcrush
    ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Ah, if that's the rule then it does make sense. I just wiped out all my Iso yesterday maxing and promoting a 3* to get a legendary token and now I'm down to only a couple thousand iso.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be nice if they just told us how much ISO we actually needed to level the character to the max for our current amount of covers, instead of forcing us to go on wikia to figure it out ourselves.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Eddiemon wrote:
    As I understand it, the level offered by the purple button is what you could achieve with your current ISO stash plus a mother lode purchase (78,000). It isn't actually your cost to max level.
    That is correct.