Dear D3: Stop giving me Hood's black cover.

Options
elusive
elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
I swear, every event, every Deadpool daily he shows up in, his black cover's the easiest to get. I'm sitting on one that's incomplete and has been for quite some time because you keep shoving the one color down my throat. Stop it.

Thanks,
A Grumpy Player

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dear D3: I remember the days you used to love to give me one cover of a character and not the others. Thank you for implementing DDQ so I can get one of every color in the rotation! In time, that will ensure you have a max Hood...but then all those extra covers you get after maxing that 3*......wait.....thank you for implementing championing, so the covers are no longer worthless!

PS: I'd take Hood's black cover as the only 3* I get for the next month, over and over and over.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dear D3, thank you for another champion level on my Hood!
  • kuribosshoe
    Options
    This black cover was the last one I needed to max out my hood, and now I don't care what color I get because I can champion him. Thanks D3!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    elusive wrote:
    I swear, every event, every Deadpool daily he shows up in, his black cover's the easiest to get. I'm sitting on one that's incomplete and has been for quite some time because you keep shoving the one color down my throat.
    Need to get his blue to 5? Mine sat at 3 blue for a looong time because I could only seem to get that cover from DDQ. It'll happen eventually.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    elusive wrote:
    I swear, every event, every Deadpool daily he shows up in, his black cover's the easiest to get. I'm sitting on one that's incomplete and has been for quite some time because you keep shoving the one color down my throat.
    Need to get his blue to 5? Mine sat at 3 blue for a looong time because I could only seem to get that cover from DDQ. It'll happen eventually.

That is one of the bliss parts about championing. who cares what covers you get, just get to 13 , champ them, then re-arrange however you want!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    That is one of the bliss parts about championing. who cares what covers you get, just get to 13 , champ them, then re-arrange however you want!
    That let me fix 3 characters that were badly covered on day 1. It was such a relief. Now I've got some 2*s I'd like to max out and champ, but the game is insisting on showering me with every color but the one I need to bring them to 13/13.