PVE: Prodigal Sun (2016-01-21 to 2016-01-28)

2»

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    didn't think about retreat - for no penalty. brilliant. still a noob in some ways icon_lol.gif
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    The only important colors on that node are purple black and red. If you can fire Mystique black with shapeshift tile on board, it almost one shots Iron Man. Even just regular black with carnage red will also do it. So two abilities and iron man is down, easy after that.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    In the final sub which path leads to the CP--middle or right? I'm far too lazy to play 3 nodes that I don't have to to get the CP.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    vudu3 wrote:
    In the final sub which path leads to the CP--middle or right? I'm far too lazy to play 3 nodes that I don't have to to get the CP.
    I think the middle path is all one-time nodes. I can verify in a little while...
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Turns out I'm lazy but also impatient. It's the right path. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    vudu3 wrote:
    Turns out I'm lazy but also impatient. It's the right path. icon_e_smile.gif

Imagine if your impatience won out in the beginning -- your lazy self would've been saved the effort of making a post to the forum.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Ok, I've have had enough of the Skull Cracker TU's in this event. Every time I've got Mystique or Cyclops ready to one shot someone, out comes Gamora to stun them both for two turns.

They're almost making me nostalgic for Gamma Siphon. (Almost).
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Miles yellow
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm curious, what did you guys get from the LT progression reward?

I got icon_elektra.pngredflag.png , brings her to 3/2/4. I guess now it'll be 5% easier against Blade?
    icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I'm curious, what did you guys get from the LT progression reward?

I got icon_elektra.pngredflag.png , brings her to 3/2/4. I guess now it'll be 5% easier against Blade?

A wonderful blueflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png for my already 2/5/2 baglady. icon_e_sad.gif

failing on a 7 day event LT sucks more than others.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    I got a yellowflag.png Miles as well.
  • Pokeytax wrote:
    I had the Unstable vault (iOS) and my tokens rolled over to a Post-Event vault, just like the Deadpool off-week vault. Very weird that people are seeing different behavior here! Maybe go easy on buying tokens then.

Just to follow up, I got another post-event vault and rerolled to taste for all my tokens. If you're able to wait until after the event and reroll the vault, the daily deal on a vault PvE offers much better value than other options for obtaining specific 4* covers, especially if there are still many 3* covers you want. It's a shame implementation appears to be so inconsistent though!
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    My LT gave me a green X-23. icon_e_biggrin.gif