Oh how I love thee Moonstone

mouser
mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
After Championing went live I started tracking the 2* covers I acquired. Now that we've reached two weeks since the change went live and I had to start making decisions which expiring covers to sell out of the inbox queue I thought I'd share my own experience with the 2* covers I collected. I should point out these include covers from PVP/PVE battles and progression rewards, so it's not purely a reflection on token odds.

37 Moonstone
27 Daken
26 Black Widow (OBW)
26 Ares
25 Storm
24 Hawkeye
21 Magneto
20 Wolverine
20 Thor
20 Human Torch
19 Captain Marvel
18 Steve Rogers
17 Bullseye
3 Spider-Man (Bag-Man)

I know there's a running joke on Moonstone covers being prevalent and I'm not suggesting my results were anything other then pure rng. Still have to chuckle over such a disparity though where the difference between #1 Moonstone covers and the #2 is as big as the difference between #2 and #15 Bullseye.

Comments

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Moonstone was the first 2star I recruited, back in July, but she was the last to be fully covered. Magneto was second, and I fully covered him shortly before Moonstone, but not with the prefered build.
    By the time I had a fully leveled Moonstone, I obtained more 3stars than I could roster, and had to sell all but one of my 1stars and most of my 2stars, including Moonstone.