POP up

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
We get a Squirrel Girl appreciation pop up; but no pop up about command point cover buying.

Comments

• rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    But it was funny though..... icon_lol.gif
  • timbopp
    timbopp Posts: 88
    They could have given us a squirrel (girl) to hug. Sure I would have sold it instantly for 500 ISO but that's just because I need ISO more than I need pop ups and squirrel hugs.
  • i thought it was a joke. Then i googled it and squirrel day actually exists icon_rolleyes.gif .
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    It also took them a week to put up a pop-up about the 4thor nerf after that was announced. There was still a nice big HP sale pop-up at the time, though.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i also figured an sg cover was in order. guess they don't think of things like that...
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    I just had a popup saying I was being given a Squirrel Girl cover. Clicked on the button to claim it, but nothing was added to my rewards list.
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    OJSP wrote:
    Infrared wrote:
    I just had a popup saying I was being given a Squirrel Girl cover. Clicked on the button to claim it, but nothing was added to my rewards list.
    We get a token. (Cover Squirrel)
    Ahh... thanks for clearing that up for me.

Much appreciated, D3/Demiurge.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Infrared wrote:
    OJSP wrote:
    Infrared wrote:
    Ahh... thanks for clearing that up for me.

Much appreciated, D3/Demiurge.

Anyone get anything good? I pulled my 4th icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.png to bring him up to 4/1/4
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    I received a purpleflag.png cover for my already championed icon_ironfist.png.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    2* Bullseye cover for my iso pile.
  • ah, steam got the token now too.
    Pop up arrived 9 hours ago, but the token came now. Yellow black panther for me, making him 3/5/3 with an extra blue in queue.
    krH3A9N.png
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    OJSP wrote:
    Infrared wrote:

I wonder how this is determined, as I received nothing.
  • TadPrime
    TadPrime Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Try using her in a match? I have been LRing a bit today and didn't receive one, then when I saw these posts I did a Coversquirrel match and got the Squirrel Day pop-up.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Hmm.. Got the pop-up earlier this morning, but never got a token. Been playing the pvp
    , too
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Hmm.. Got the pop-up earlier this morning, but never got a token. Been playing the pvp
    , too

Very strangely, I ended up getting a second pop up not too too long after I posted above....after not getting one with the initial pop up I received hours before. I wonder if they pushed out an early one commemorating the day, then followed it up with a gift.