OBW's Blue was not able to fire

Lemminkäinen
Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
I got the message of "not enough tiles of the right type" when trying to fire off OBW's Blue (tried several times, got the same message). At the beginning of the turn there was a countdown tile but I match-fived it away and then there were no countdown tiles so maybe it was related to this. I have managed to fire off the Blue normally in other situations.

Comments

• JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the message of "not enough tiles of the right type" when trying to fire off OBW's Blue (tried several times, got the same message). At the beginning of the turn there was a countdown tile but I match-fived it away and then there were no countdown tiles so maybe it was related to this. I have managed to fire off the Blue normally in other situations.
    This happened to me once about a month ago, took a screen shot, then it didn't happen again... it happened right after an update, but hasn't happened since. Not sure what would have caused it, but yeah, there were no CD tiles out when it happened and acted like I couldn't do it without a CD tile out there.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was your team also at full health?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's my bet too. If your team can't be healed and there are no enemy countdowns, Anti-Gravity Device has nothing to do.