Please add a "sell selected" covers option

Options
bi0h4z4rd84
bi0h4z4rd84 Posts: 51
edited February 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
image.jpg

I have showed the MPQ community this picture and they all support it and would love to have this feature, going one by one to delete hundreds of covers because you can't sell them all because you're saving some while you build that character up, please put a check mark / sell selected option and if possible a sort button and perhaps a "sort everything" from one stars to five stars & five stars to 1 star.

Please? Deleting covers one by one is very irritating & takes A LOOOOOOT of time.
This option would be very simple to add on and would save a lot of people time and it would make the game a lot better, thank you for adding the claim all rewards feature, please let this one be the next best feature.

That button should say sell selected, and you should be able to sort them from five star to 1 star or vice versa

@marvelpuzzlequest #marvelpuzzlequest @d3gogames @d3go

Comments

• DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like your idea and I would want to see this implemented as soon as possible!

(Well, I'm not naive, we're asking for an option of this kind for ages now but I'm still supporting this demand icon_e_smile.gif )
  • bi0h4z4rd84
    Options
    I have accidentally sold a few 3 star covers the last one being a purple Squirrel Girl cover from CoverSquirrel PvP, I was deleting all the one star covers to gain iso so I can champion someone and I was mentally on autopilot with the deleting and the 3* pop up warning I don't even remember seeing because it was so fast, I asked support in the in-game email if I could have it back, they only like my money, not me so they havent replied & stopped returning my emails 179 days ago lol.

Maybe they will take the support email block off for the idea and picture!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes! Also a sell-all-1*s button would save me hours as well! So I can focus on actually playing the game instead of selling the endless reams of 1*s I receive!

Even n00bs avoid 1*s after a week or so.
  • bi0h4z4rd84
    Options
    Get more people to show their support for this feature so they will take this importantly
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Another way to handle this is through a new "sell all" panel that allows you to simply bulk sell all 1*, 2*, 3*... etc

I would also like to see a warning added for selling "Championed" covers (similar to the 3*+ warning that occurs now).
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would like a "sell all 1*" or "sell all 2*" button for sure. Even -just- the "sort" button would be fantastic.

Then again, I'd like the very easy "+1 level" leveling button even more, I'd use it more often. But I'd take both!
  • Mjmacka
    Mjmacka Posts: 55
    Options
    I like the sell all 1* and sell all 2* buttons. I think it would be easier/quicker for the devs to implement.
  • christinelw
    Options
    D3Go needs to add this feature. Technically because you made a visual picture of it, if they added, you can get residuals from it
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    not gonna happen.
    wouldnt bring in any money.
    ain't nobody got time for dat.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Technically because you made a visual picture of it, if they added, you can get residuals from it
    Uhh... no.
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Options
    This idea is great. I was trying to get posts for them to invert the rewards profile, but this feature would solve the issue. Scroll through once, tick what you want gone and sell it. Nothing is as irritating as spending 20 minutes sorting through what to sell.

We should get this added ASAP! icon_e_biggrin.gif Please even mods icon_lol.gif
  • I would be happy with having the sell button be everywhere when you get a reward and not just if you have an open slot(which even then isn't always there).
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Options
    Adding to this thread to bring it back into the front page. I would love to be able to do one pass through my saved covers and sell of my selected in one go instead of having to individually sell each cover and scroll through the ones I want to keep over and over again.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can you make the buttons look exactly like in the aforementioned diagram/picture as well? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    Can you make the buttons look exactly like in the aforementioned diagram/picture as well? icon_e_wink.gif
    Coming soon:

MS Paint Puzzle Quest!