Wrong Token

Options
I only got a standard Token for 10000 points in the actually Brotherhood-event...
Name in game: KingKollegah

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, broken for me as well

The support on this game is getting worse and worse.
  • I finished top 5 in the brotherhood event and ended up getting 2 regular recruit tokens. ****? This game just keeps getting worse
  • this happened to my two star token from magnetic mayhem and to 3 of my two star tokens from brotherhood (2 from peru, 1 from nigeria).

currently the game says i have 7 standard tokens but only three should actually be standard, four of them should be 2 star.

i also noticed that while the image was correct when receiving the two star tokens, the text said "standard". something is definitely bugged.

icon_e_sad.gif
  • Kilwrath
    Kilwrath Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, finished top 5 in Peru and top 10 in Nigeria and got 3 standard cover tokens instead of the Assault Team tokens promised in the rewards list.

I submitted a ticket but have a less than 50% response rate when going that route so I might email them directly to see if I have any better luck.
  • Same has happened to me several times during the last couple events. I'll place in the Top 50 or so and only get credit for regular tokens. This is bull.
  • I had this problem today after the end of the first ISO event ended. You'd think they would address this before releasing event after event. Apparently this has been an ongoing problem for weeks.
  • Darushi
    Options
    I was a top 75 winner and I only got the regular coin instead of the 2 star token.
  • Same for me from the end of today's first two sub-events.
  • Seems they've got some work to do... I'm affected too... not sure about 10k but very sure about Peru and Nicaragua (Nigeria?)! I finished top 50 in both, but only received one Standard Token per country... would have been better to finish 51st and up...
  • Same issue here for the third time. They do not seem to be responding to bug reports either which is pretty frustrating.
  • Ehail wrote:
    Same issue here for the third time. They do not seem to be responding to bug reports either which is pretty frustrating.

I received a reply this morning asking what device and software I'm using, but no token yet.
  • BuckeyJaw
    BuckeyJaw Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    same issue here, also happened to me in the simulator

ingame name BuckeyJaw
  • Finished top 10 in both subs in the brotherhood event. It gave me the right reward except that instead of brotherhood heroics, I got standard tokens.
  • i noticed earlier that the tokens listed under "event rewards" had started correctly displaying the text "Recruit Token - Assault Team" (previously it was saying "Recruit Token - Standard" although the image was of a two star token) and was optimistic for today's round of rewards from the brotherhood event. unfortunately my top 5 finish in both algeria and india rewarded me with four more standard tokens. the game now reports that i have 15 standard tokens. only 3 of those 15 are actually supposed to be standard.

so far the first three rounds of the brotherhood event have only rewarded me standard tokens.

the devs have kindly responded to my bug report and have been looking into it for a couple of days now. i hope this is fixed soon. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I had the same issue: I received 4 standard recruit tokens instead of assault team tokens for finishing top-5 in both the sub-brackets. I'd really like the chance for a couple more Psylockes, so please fix this soon! Username: Threid
  • I'm in the same boat, 2 Assault Team tokens showing up as Standard tokens. Remus Thirty.
  • Darushi
    Options
    I only received a standard recruit token instead of the 2 star token in both China and Peru today.

That's 3 mistaken coins so far.

My in-game name is Hime.
  • Had this same problem with both Algeria reward, and its counterpart. Received Standard tokens for top 50 finish instead of Heroic. Opened ticket. I did update to R48 before I logged in, so that could have caused it I suppose?
  • I just opened my game after updating to r48. I got a Save File Corrupted popup as soon as the title screen loaded. I clicked past the title screen negotiator the Save File Corrupted message again. Then I got my popups for my Top 5 Finish and the images were these weird gold star recruit tokens. They should have been event tokens and I figured it was just the wrong picture but sadly I received standard tokens as my reward tokens. I will send in a ticket but I thought I would mention if here as well.
  • I received a very prompt response acknowledging my ticket request. Upon logging in today my two Standard tokens should have been Assault Team tokens (the event tokens from a top 50 finish) were.... dun dun dun...

Heroic tokens!

Bummer. As the top 75 finish or top 100 finish would have been 3 or 2 heroic tokens. As it is, I finished higher and ended up with less heroics due to what I can only guess is a bug from R48 rolling out. Bummer. No response on the actual ticket, just the tokens changed in game.

Oh well. At least they didn't stay as standards. Really hoping I don't run into this problem on repeat events, it's incredibly demoralizing to run an event to the max that you can, and use all Health Packs and boosts for hours on end, only to get virtually no reward despite a high placement.