Idle/Offline feature

Options
veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
Hey, with champions update (great feature btw.) and with 5* heroes, we need significantly more ISO-8 to keep all heroes at high levels (fighting 1 card 5* hero is not very funny without maxed 3* or 4*). For me, ISO-8 became even more crucial that HP icon_e_biggrin.gif
Back to the point, i would like to see some kind of Idle/offline feature, briefly:
- You will have the base, upgradable (trough ISO-8, HP, Command points- whatever). More upgrades= more missions slots (maybe some other upgrades for shorter mission time, bonus loot etc.)
- You will be able to send your heroes to missions where they can get reward (my idea- 50% for 100ISO, 30% for 250ISO, 10% for Grey token, 5% for 2* token, 3% for 1 command point, 2% for 10 HP). This mission would take 6 hours and after sending hero on mission, you wont be able to use him.
- There would be mission slots for all varieties of heroes (stars 1-5) to maximize the benefit from rich rooster (honestly, 1* heroes are almost useless, 2* heroes are not better).
- I am not sure about the influence of hero levels- maxed heroes could get aditional loot.

This idea should serve mainly as a source of fun, as a way how to get more ISO and how to use heroes who you dont use much. PLUS this may serve as a motivation to actually have multiple of the same heroes.
Thanks for reading, i hope you liked it icon_e_smile.gif
Failed to load the poll.