Fastball special TU bug

DeNappa
DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
I was fighting a match in Teenage Riot against a team of KK, XFW, and a (1 red) cover of Silver Surfer. The team had a Colossus Fastball special teamup power, at somewhere between 1-3 covers because the 'Airborne' time was 3 turns.

Fast forward towards the end of the match where only SS was left. He finally gathered enough TU AP to fire the fastball special TU power which sent him airborne. His character greyed out and correctly showed "airborne(3)". However, to my surprise he came down and fired his red after I made my next match, downing the character (Torch) I made that match with.

Luckily I was able to win the match regardless (I had almost gathered enough yellow with my hood to fire his twin pistols), but he should've stayed up there for two more turns!

(Oh, this is R91 at iOS, by the way)

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    They've confirmed that this is working as intended. When the last character on a team is airborne, they return the next turn. That it said SS would be airborne for 3 turns could be considered a display bug, though.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yea, if it's working 'as intended' it certainly is a mechanic that shouldn't be hidden from the user.

It would have lost me the match it if it had brought my team down to just my 2/2/0 KK (no offensive power and just 2K health left vs a SS with 4,5K health left that will do 400+ damage on matches of 'his' color).