Skip tax update

Options
mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Okay this will probably be a huge pain to program, but when we skip in pvp, can it store the last 10 people we found? It doesn't need to go to the server to update their scores.

Then when you pay 10 iso, you're guaranteed to find a *new* person, instead of the same person you just skipped a few skips ago.

Once you have ten people stored, you can delete them from your queue. They might show up again, but for the 10 iso, you'll know that their points have been updated with any changes.

Because basically it drives me nutz to deplete all my iso, cycling through the same 6 opponents with the same scores. I wish that I could just store them somewhere and not need to pay all this iso unless I knew I was going to see a new opponent. Or if there are no other opponents unshielded in my scoring region, then it should let me know and not charge me the 10 iso if it's not going to provide any new information!

I guess the devs just want us to do 3 queued battles per shield hop, but it would be nice to be able to do more than that!